Thursday, April 15, 2010

If I could take a picture of anything what would it be? By Tommy Esposito age 12

If I could take a picture of anything it would have to be an alien. I would take a picture of an alien because they are out of this world.  The other night while me and my Dad slept downstairs,  my Dad fell asleep late.  I was still awake and I thought I saw an alien space ship landing on an apartment building close by.  I was terrified that the aliens knew I saw them and were coming to get me.  So I tried to wake my Dad up,  but he wouldn't budge.  I thought I heard them in the living room coming to get me so I grabbed the only thing available,  my Dad's digital camera.  I thought I might be able to blind them for a second with the camera flash.  In the end it turned out to be our dog Max rolling around in the dining room.  Even though I was scared,  it would have been really cool to have taken the first picture of a real live alien.  Tommy Esposito

No comments:

Post a Comment