Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My feelings about being photographed every day for a school year. By Kelly Esposito Age 9

It's sort of annoying when you get your picture taken for 180 days because it's like you're being stalked. It's also annoying when your dad is taking pictures every 20 seconds. Taking them in the car, in the house, at school. Especially knowing that the pictures being taken are going into a book. It's also a tiny bit embarrassing when you're at school and your dad is taking pictures of you. And what if the picture looks weird? They're going into a book! And I think my brother has the same feelings. Having your picture taken every day for a school year is strange. How would you like it??????

3 comments:

  1. Yep. It is probably annoying. However it is something they will treasure. Imagine seeing yourself captured everyday of a full school year when you are a grandmother showing what it was like to be a child back at the turn of the century. I love this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would probably drive me crazy too, but I have to agree with Ian. What an incredible visual record of your childhood. I'm really excited to see where this goes Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I am having fun driving my kids crazy. After searching my mothers house for a recollection of my childhood and coming up close to empty handed, I figured it was not too late for my kids.

    ReplyDelete